Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Minutes

Yesterday it was time to run for two minute segments. I did it. Sort of. I'd make it a minute and a half, walk for a few minutes and then run another 30 to 45 seconds. Geez, that's sounds so wimpy and pathetic. Of course Joe Jogger had to zip past me and make me feel even more pathetic. But I did manage to walk past two old men. Woo hoo. It's all relative I suppose. The old men have twenty years on me and I have at least 20 (or 30 if I admit to being that old) years on Joe Jogger. And there is another accomplishment--I completed an extra lap within my 30 minute training (excluding warm up, stretch and cool down). I'll cling to that victory.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you are doing anything at all is a victory - cut yourself some slack. Before you know it, you'll be doing a marathon!

    ReplyDelete